Pages

Labels

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

43rd Piece

This is the 33rd post to my firsts book. This "chapter" is really morbid so yeah I apologize for that but it's going to get better soon... I hope. I'm going to try and update a lot more but I'm taking a lot of advanced classes so I might not have the time. Anyways here's the chapter.

The man looks to be made of pure muscle, his face bored and grim. He takes two steps forward crossing half the room in seconds. I take four tiny steps back putting space between him and myself. His pupils show no emotion and almost entirely black out his irises. 


He scares me.



He grunts once and lowers his head so he could see my face. He reminds me of an animal. The blackness of the pupils bore into me and I find myself cringing a little. He looks around after analyzing me showing no emotion on his face. I turn away from him and notice the door has already been shut.



Great.



“I didn’t think you would have to see him until the second day Audra, tis a shame is what it is.”



I look at the mirror with my cousin behind it and growl low in my throat.



“My, my, I would have thought my cousin would have more manners but I guess not. Oh well.”



From some unseen or unheard gesture Stan tenses and faces my way. I move only my head to look back at him and before I have time to blink he lunges. I am quickly overtaken and he holds me by my feet.



The blood starts rushing to my head and as soon as I figure out where my surroundings are he shakes me. I go to hold my head in my hands but they are both held back with tight ropes. Wow this guy works fast.



I feel something tight and scratchy go around my ankles and find my legs bound as well. He lifts me higher and starts to spin. My face is getting really tingly and my thoughts start to drift off.



At once I feel weightless and wonder for a second if I’m flying. I don’t decide to question it anymore after that figuring I might as well enjoy since all good things come to an end. I open my eyes which I didn’t realize were closed. I look around still flying and see something white come closer and closer. Am I dead?



Just then a searing pain rushes through my skull and my teeth clench hard, I’m surprised I didn’t shatter any.



I lay on the ground defeated. 'Stan' makes quick work of untying me, and I slide to the floor as soon as the knots become undone. A pool of red forms around my bruised body and I take a deep breath. I hear the swish of the door closing and let out a long sigh.



"See what not listening gets you dear cousin of mine?" I hear the smile in his voice but don't react.



I form the fetal position and chant Eric's name over and over in my mind. He's the only one who will keep me sane even if he isn't with me right now.



I hear the door swish again and sharp clicks of expensive shoes. I look up and am greeted by the one and only Abaddon. Oh joy!



He must have thought I'm pretty harmless if he's willing to get this close. I turn towards him and look into his sharp green eyes not giving him the pleasure of knowing my emotions.



"Doing this again are you?"



I proceed to spit at his feet.



"I see, like father like daughter. Hopefully you're easier to crack though, for your sake," he threatens.



I simply turn away and try to keep my tongue from sticking to the roof of my mouth. Abaddon kicks my back making more of the crimson liquid escape my body.  I shudder as dark spots cloud my vision. I leave my face expressionless not letting Abaddon know he's getting to me.



"You're pathetic," he mutters with disgrace.



"Not pathetic so much as sane, unlike some people in this room," I say curtly.



"You little brat," he huffs, kicking me in my rib cage.



I can't see anything now with the black spots clouding my vision so I stay still.



"Well, I think we've had enough for one day, cousin, so I shall say good day."


After I hear the door close and the clicking of shoes retreat I let out a shaky breath. I feel tears slide down my face and no matter how much I will it they won't stop, so I lay there letting my tears mix with my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment